Sales Representative - Montreal/Quebec
|Location:||Montreal or Quebec, QC (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Expanding the sales of Company products and converting competitive products Leveraging the Company value-added services to develop expand and convert customers.
Sales Territory Management:
- Produce well-developed business plans.
- Maintain capital funnel for sustained opportunities.
- Maintain comprehensive and effective strategic call plans that drive positive sales results.
- Scheduling and prioritize time for effective territory coverage.
Technical Skills (Product and Procedure):
- Use white papers and clinical/product terminology & knowledge to support cases and convert competitive accounts.
- Use knowledge of products and procedures in clinical setting to train and inform customers and product users
- Apply knowledge of competitive products & procedures to draw comparisons and differentiate product features and benefits.
- Independently support cases in all modalities without assistance.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships to achieve account objectives.
- Maintain customer relationships such that it enables direct access for cases and meetings with local territory physicians.
- Proactively cultivate competitive opportunities that result in converted business.
- Defend competitive threats to minimize losses.
- Respond to customer needs and concerns to resolve issues quickly and professionally.
- Efficient use of company resources such as time, money, materials and people to produce desired results.
- Use Professional Education Resources strategically.
- Leverage the Marketing Department and materials available.
- Complete monthly expense reports that comply with policy
- Complete surveys, business plans, regional reports, training records etc. as required
- Complete regularly scheduled Gain/Loss reports.
Sales Representative General Skills/Competencies/Specialized Knowledge
Results and Performance Drive
Teamwork and Collaboration
Time and Territory Management
Presentation and Communication Skills
Awareness and Adaptability
Organizing and Leveraging Resources
Work Environment And Physical Demands
Primarily home office and field based (i.e. OR, hospital, doctor's office, etc.) - accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
Office deskwork requiring sitting, walking, using phone & computer - accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
Variable time spent standing during procedures - accommodations will be evaluated where needed.
- Minimum of 2 years medical device sales experience with successful track record
Senior Sales Representative:
- Minimum of 4 years medical device sales experience with successful track record
- Minimum of 2 years Mammotome sales experience with annual quota attainment at end of most recent calendar year
- BA/BS required
Executive Sales Representative:
- Minimum 7 years medical device sales experience
- Minimum 6 years Mammotome sales experience with quota attainment in 2 of the last 3 calendar years
- BA/BS required
Medical Device Sales Experience includes but is not limited to: surgical instruments; orthopedic implants; diagnostic and treatment equipment (i.e. infusion pumps); imaging equipment.
Medical Device Sales Experience excludes: pharmaceuticals; dental equipment; dental or cosmetic implants; durable medical equipment such as beds, wheelchairs, CPAP, stretchers; wound care; clinical/medical laboratory equipment, services and supplies; medical supplies such as personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, syringes); computers/electronics/systems or software.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.